I’ve made an outfit similar to this before (see Night Warden), but this is one I’ve always liked. I’m not sure the color blue really is appropriate for a Ranger, but it just stands out to me as something regal and ancient.
- Head: Worn Ranger’s Hood (Navy dye)
- Shoulder: Fine Grey Company Wrap (Navy dye)
- Back: Fine Elven Quiver (Navy dye)
- Body: Breastplate of the West-tower (Elite set, Default)
- Feet: Tursur-lhopan (Navy dye)
- Legs: Zudrugund Leather Leggings (Navy dye)
- Hands: Scorched Ox-hide Gauntlets (Navy dye)
This Ranger outfit reminds me of something the Numenorians would have worn. I’m not sure why that is but I am a fan of this outfit.