The Ithilien Rangers are known to anyone who has read the LOTR books or watched the movies. They are the descendents of those who once dwelt in the forests of Ithilien (more info here and here). I used the image from the movie to draw inspiration and came up with the following outfit:
- Head: Fine Grey Company Hood (Ranger Green dye)
- Shoulders: Defensive Eastemnet Combat Pauldrons (Ranger Green dye)
- Back: Fine Elven Quiver (Umber dye)
- Body: Agile Eastemnet Skirmish Armour (Umber dye)
- Feet: Tursur-lhopan (Ranger Green dye)
- Hands: Leather Ranger’s Bracers (Ranger Green dye)
I envision the Ithilien Ranger as someone who is rugged, someone who knows how to blend in with their environment without affording any protection. The new Eastemnet armor set really works to fill those requirements and they dye really well.